Click it here!

Monday, July 23, 2018

23-07-2018 Bong & His Montreal Trip Part 2 - Everything is like in films and drama

From Montreal Convention Centre,
Palais des congrès de Montréal,
I had a small break
and got myself an escape to
Notre-Dame Basilica!
From the outside,
it was already very breathtaking...
and inside it is just amazing
(from the pictures I saw from google).
If only I had the time,
I would pay 6 Canadian dollar to go in :)
I took a couple of pictures
at Place d'Armes
then headed back to the conference 
and its reception!
The next day was in fact my last day in Montreal.
I checked out early the morning,
took the subway to a station named
Sherbrooke. 
It was three stations from where I stayed,
Place d'Armes.
It was nice to walk around the neighborhood
and see interesting cars,
buildings,
shops,
etc. etc.
They even have an area
named Gay Village
And of course,
all these walking made me real hungry.
So,
I simply stopped at this cafe.
L'Oeufrier
and had a big portion +
delicious brunch!
After the heavy brunch,
it was time to walk again...
Then I saw this nice sculpture,
which was lovely from one angel,
Since Canada is the first country
I have visited in North America,
I must say everything I saw was just exciting and new to me!
From traffic lights
to their highways,
and all these kinda reminded me
of what I have seen in american films and drama,
okay, 
may be not the garbage part :)
I wondered
what kind of garbage collecting system
they have in Montreal....
During this trip,
I had also invented my new style of taking pic.
Instead of selfie,
I took picture of my luggage :)
I dragged my luggage,
all the way from Berri to Clock Tower Quay + Beach
(Quai de l'Horloge, Plage de l'Horloge). 
There you can find lots of cool things,
like Tyrolienne MTL Zipline (urban zipline circuit),
Voiles en Voiles (family theme park),
SOS Labyrinthe (maze with obstacles and traps)
and small container shops (I was early so none of them were opened).
To be continued....
XOXO
-Bong-

No comments:

Post a Comment