Click it here!

Thursday, June 12, 2014

11-06-2014 Bong & His Stockholm Trip Part 27 (Museum of Architecture & The Museum of Mediterranean & Near Eastern Antiquities)

Right beside the Modern art museum,
it was the Museum of Architecture...
Yang Yang 
posing~
In the beginning, 
it looked more like another modern art gallery to me ..
Then the more 'inside' as we entered,
the more 'architecture' stuffs we did find~
After visiting the Museum of Architecture, 
I wanted to visit one more place
while the other already felt freaking tired and
just wanted to head back to hostel~

Though this picture is kinda blurry, 
I still wanna share the beauty of night view at Stockholm~
My next destination, 
which was pretty near to our hostel 
"Medelhavsmuseet"
Reminded me of the mummies~
Lol!
It was actually a museum
with 
a restaurant combined :)
XOXO
-Bong-

No comments:

Post a Comment