Click it here!

Sunday, July 20, 2014

20-07-2014 Bong & His Stockholm Trip Part 32 (Post Museum)

My next station was Post Museum..
which at first I thought it would be boring 
but since I was nearby it..
then I thought why not give it a shot~
Then surprisingly,
it turned out to be very fun~
with cute models portraying history about postal in Sweden~
Wow..
this old man....
looked normal right?
But it was actually scary like hell
because you would encounter him
right beside you
when you passed by this small room
and his face was just right beside the door
like this...
(notice his body on the right hand side of the picture)
Not to forget this very fun part...
"Selfie" which you can dress up with
all kind of different postmen costumes
Last but not least
before I left the post museum
XOXO
-Bong-

No comments:

Post a Comment