Click it here!

Saturday, May 11, 2019

11-05-2019 Bong & His Spring Update 6 - The fantastic Study Trip

This is my second time
in Malaga....
and this time around
I tasted many times of gazpacho...
Since I have been pretty much
everything that I am interested to see in Malaga,
so this trip I have only taken most pictures in Granada.
After the visit to University of Granada,
we took a bus to the city center...
dropped off at the bus stop
near to Cathedral of Granada...
then walked our way to
Alhambra.
We had only 1.5 hours there...
so we went straight to the Alcazaba...
We also went inside
this 4-stars hotel,
Convent of San Francisco, Granada....
everything looks incredibly nice there,
so I just had to check the price....
and Yes!
Kr 3000 and above....
Lol!
We spent about 1 hours
walking at Alcazaba...
the view from the fortress
was just breathtaking...
We 'climbed' our way
higher and higher...
and at last,
we came to Torre de la Vela...
After visiting Alcazaba,
we did not have so much time left...
So we just walked around Palacio de Carlos V
as we were supposed to meet up with other besides
this beautiful palace...
After the short and yet fantastic visit
to Alhambra,
we walked to the restaurant
where we are supposed to have dinner....
The dinner was at this
Restaurante Jardines de Zoraya...
We enjoyed ourselves with great food,
nice flamingo dance,
good red wine...
and I felt like the evening
just passed way too fast!
Funny enough,
I found this car plate at Granada
with my name on it.
So I am going to end this 'blog-trip' with this picture...

This study trip with my department colleagues
was so much fun and I felt like I finally had spent some time to know
some of them better....

Great effort from the organizers
and to
everyone who had contributed in any way to make all these happened successfully....
Thank you very much!

XOXO
-Bong-

No comments:

Post a Comment