Click it here!

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Nak cari punye? X mau la...

17-10-2009

Deevapali

Haur and Anderson went Langkawi..
SO...i was bored at home


saw Greddym3@gmail.com online...
"wanna watch movie?"

just in 15 minutes, i was in Wangsa Maju LRT station d..
on my way to Mid Valley...

Arrived at KL sentral (switch to KTM)
I saw a lot of people gathering in front...

wow..this is my first time
(i still got first time~SS betul)
seeing a real KOLAM (thanks to Arunath the handsome and charming prince -- he purposely asked me to add that, since he provided the word)

and this beautiful thing attracted so many people taking pic of it....especially foreigners...

the movie that we watched
Sorority Row

**and the girls damn pretty and hot...I like the asian girl a lot...huhu~

My first try of Carl's Jr, which cost me 25 bucks...T.T (but really nice)
Portobello Mushroom Burger


Luckily still not much difference from the display pic....since the mushroom really a lot~ hehehe

greddym3 aka Imran
After that, greddym3 sent me back to University station....and since i got nothing to do at home...
I dropped at KL sentral station...and jalan2 around the indian street...
On my way back to KL sentral...
i overheard this conversation between a foreigner and some cab drivers...
but the main thing that i still remember is this line :

"Nak cari punye? X mau la..."

Kesian.................................

No comments:

Post a Comment