Click it here!

Monday, October 19, 2009

19-10-2009 How I started the day

This is how I started my week 21 internship....

Saying Morning to my selected 5 friends...
wanna see their responses...

Then...followed by a sexy quote
"I miss u"...

And here is the RESULT:

To :
~Ping Ping: I also wanna go back utp...but only weekend free eh
~Aleap: I know I am sexy....lol~
~Mak Li Li: Pak Ah Bong sounds horrible...is SEXY pak bong
~Jia Haur: ~
~Anderson: too late...

Okay...Mama gotta work now...
bye bye...

4 comments:

  1. dem. this post made me laugh so loudly in the office

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny kah?
    next time i try on u...
    bt not good morning anymore...
    see what will happen~ lol
    no la...better don't
    or else no one dares to talk to me anymore

    ReplyDelete
  3. sexy pak bong aka sexymama...
    lol~

    ReplyDelete