Click it here!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Y SexyMama????

After seeing Hooi Yee's comment
I realized
a lot of people call me sexymama now...
even Jason Puan also addressed me as sexymama in sms
so...
here comes the question...





Why did I name myself sexymama?

I also don't know why...
'just simply choose a SEXY name so that someone will PM me in DC++'
and of course...
really a lot of people PM me asked me 'why u pick a name like that'...
lol~

then, I googled 'sexymama'
and I saw there is this urban dictionary that explains its meaning
=)

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sexy+mama

and here is what I saw...
and of course....I edited the name to mine~ Huhu
SS betul...

2 comments:

  1. wah...abong...ur post really really "funny" le...
    keep it up...lolx

    ReplyDelete