Click it here!

Saturday, September 28, 2013

28-09-2013 Bong & His Oslo Friday Culture Night Part 2

Well, 
now is already officially autumn in Oslo, Norway
At Folks Museum 
Yang Yang was also busy capturing nice photos~
The gang hid and waited at this place
and wanted to scare off Yang Yang who was so focused in taking pictures.. 
but I was a bit more in front of Yang Yang
So I spoiled their plan when I found out they were hiding inside there!
The farm
and we saw REAL horse...
with other animals...
Up the hill
There was this little church
Xiang Yang was trying to imitate something here... 
Any idea? :) 
Time to leave folks Museum..
and go to the next stop.
But before leaving,
we took some nice photos
which I will only show in next post..

Stay tuned.
XOXO
-Bong-

** 
And also, 
today is my close friends,
Eileen and Jeff's Wedding
Because I am now in Oslo...
I cant't attend their wedding.....
Hopefully Wendy did help me to show them my little video clip.
I wish u both sweet love forever... 
^.^


Miss you guys...

**

No comments:

Post a Comment