Click it here!

Sunday, March 25, 2012

26-03-2012 Bong & Norway Again Last Chapter (Snow, Nung and my food)

Just came back from the fantastic cruise trip..
and what I brought back to Oslo city
was lots and lots of snow~
 I loved seeing those dustbins covered by snow...
and the whole park was in white color as well~
 
Felt like tasting it for a second..
So dreamy looking... 
 Suddenly I felt like the city just looked very strange
and after observing it for a while,
I found out the answer why it looked so different...
It WAS The SKY!
It wasn't like the one we have in Malaysia..
The sky in Oslo was just all white...
like a sky without sun
just blank whiteness ...
 At night,
the snow looked so different ...
 Everything outside looked yellowish
but I loved it...
Looked very romantic 

His name is Nung...
 
"Are you taking picture of me?"
 
"Let me pose.."
 "Hi~"
 "Meow..see my claws!!!"
 Nung's fat fat body
"Ah...I wanna sleep"
Cam whore with Nung...
Let's try to wink~ 
 
Nung is smizing~
 Love you...muax!

Hot soup in the winter 
Whale meat 
that you can find in Oslo  

My first tram-taking experience

After 7 wonderful days in Oslo,
it was time to say goodbye.... 
 In flight entertainment
which you can play games, watch movies, dramas, 
listen to musics, check your flight info, take language courses 
and many more..
 Two meals provided for the flight from
Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur
First one...
 Potatoes, chicken...
 Bun with cheese and butter
Cute packing of salt and pepper 
 Salad
 Dessert
 Second meal - Breakfast
 Egg, Potatoes...
Carrot cake~ 
 Fruits

That's all for my March Oslo trip...
When will be my next overseas trip?

XOXO
-BONG-

No comments:

Post a Comment