Click it here!

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

26-02-2013 Bong & Chinese New Year 2013

Hi yall~
 I know this post came kinda late
but I still wanna share with all my friends
-What have I done for my CNY-
First and foremost
a Chinese New Year can't never be left out with
Chinese New Year cookies
and for this year
Since my grandma was getting older
and I wasn't able to spend too much time at home
to help her
so we only made this very easy-to-make
"Ribbon cookies"
 

At Chinese New Year eve,
like every previous year
I played the role as
"Good grandson" who could help out in the kitchen
preparing food for praying purpose



Noticed what was placed at the chicken's peak/mouth??
Lol~
Dumpling that I wrapped..
Don't praise me for having good skills..
because I already know I do :=)

Another "good grandchild" aka Pineapple Wen
helped out my grandma at the kitchen 
*She is my sister, not my gf*
Many people mistakenly thought that she was my GF ~
My dad who didn't contribute anything 
and slept while others were busy
Then my sis reached and my dad went 
to help her carrying her luggage ~

This year newly introduced CNY food
proudly present to you
"Angry Bird muffin"

Looked cute
but kinda scary at the same time
because of the coloring
Gambling of course....
and not to forget
cam-whoring with my sisters!!!
last but not least
felt most proud with my new shoes
that I bought from Hat Yai~
Wanna guess how much were they?

XOXO
-Bong in CNY-

No comments:

Post a Comment