Click it here!

Friday, November 15, 2013

15-11-2013 Bong & His Autumn Trip to Hovedøya

From Oslo, we took ferry to this beautiful island~
and very lucky for us,
the sun was out and weather was warm~
 After about 15 minutes ferry trip,
we reached Hovedøya~
 Leaves were covering the ground and
making the scenery looked so so good~
I love this kid~
His outfit and how cute he looked in it~
Green
 Yellow
Orange
 Brown
That's why I like autumn so much I guess
nice memory~

 
 What a nice view of a family having picnic~
Sitting on somewhere high..
made the view even more spectacular~
 Then there was this abandoned house
 There was a lock...
and 
I wish I could lock my love and happiness inside it too...
Just like the quote that I still can remember
"I will never let go of these hands"
To be continued..

XOXO
-Bong-

4 comments:

  1. Lucky it was sunny! The leaves and the foliage remind me so much for the US, particularly the northern states. Very nice photographs. Looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete