Click it here!

Thursday, August 17, 2017

17-08-2017 Bong & His Third Summer in the North (Walking with the flies)

Last year,
Arne brought me walking up to the hill behind Geir's place.
This year,
he didn't want to walk up to the hill anymore....
So he decided to bring me somewhere else...
Hehe!
He showed me the fences he had made
when he had his farm.
Then the old time
family summer barn...
Then a river....
(I hate river because I didn't want to get my shoes WET!)
See the long and big waterfall
in the background?
That is actually the drinking water source
for a lot of people that live there~
And again,
another river...
(Ish!!!)
Then we reached somewhere
rather high,
which Arne didn't even know where we were exactly.
Anyway we found some nice
little wild orchids....
and a lot of flies were buzzing us!
See the right hand corner of the pic!!!
We were so annoyed with the flies.
So we decided to leave the forest...
and the rivers....
and go to the 'fjære'! (ebb)
We walked down to the main road,
then walked towards the ebb...
The weather was great by the way!

To be continued...

XOXO
-Bong-

No comments:

Post a Comment