Click it here!

Friday, September 15, 2017

15-09-2017 Bong & His Third Summer in the North (Hella?????)

Arne told me that he gonna bring me
to a new place that I have never visited...
'Hella'!
So I was excited until...
he drove the car to this.......wasteland?
We got out from the car,
followed the pathway...
All of the sudden, 
we reached the 'cape'
and immediately I realized...
this is really a 'tourist' kinda of place!
The day started slow,
with the sky full of cloud...
while the wind blowing constantly 
removing the cloud for a better weather!
We had a quick look
at the sea side,
and then walked to its old town area...
which is not so very big,
with may be one street
and not more than ten houses?
Lol!
The whole place isn't very big.
So we did not have to spend too much time there.
We then continued the journey
to our next destination....
with a nicer warmer weather!

To be continued...
XOXO
-Bong-

No comments:

Post a Comment