Click it here!

Friday, November 6, 2009

06-11-2009

-9.19am-

Building health check...
in the meantime blog for my new post
supposedly this post should be about Min Min's birthday (as i told to Seth)
but since my memory card got corrupted...
I have to wait until it is fixed then....

-9.25am-

Went to Carrefour with Yeh---

-9.40am-

Continue blogging..
Health Check build done...
started logging bug....

-10.00am-

meeting with Annika...she is cute~

-11.56cm-

back from meeting...
continue blogging...
okay...
what i wanna blog d huh?
damn i forget d~
...
.....
.......
oh yah
just sent email to the future me in http://www.futureme.org/ (credit to Anderson aka my future sexy roommate)
and i just realize..
how optimistic I am...
there were something i wrote to myself that..
make me and my family(may be) proud ...
I really don't know what will happen to me in the coming 3 years...
will I change? hopefully to a better one
but in my future email,
i did mention the 'Me' now...
hence the email will remind me to be 'Me' if i have changed in the future...


anyway, now is the 23rd week of internship....
gonna end it real soon...
luckily I am enjoying every moment of it...
weekdays to weekends...
morning to night...
office to wangsa maju...
bathroom to bed....
okay..

my SEXYMAMA syndrome is back...
from emo to sexy...
yea...sexy is so much better~

-12.03pm-

finish this crap blog dy..
at least updated it for Seth(hope u like it)
bye for now...

by the way, many people asked me why I wrote "fuck you Lily Allen"
actually Lily Allen is a singer(I think)
and this song is so damn nice...even though it is not a new one


and The Gayclic Collab Against Homophobia version



enjoy~

XOXO
SEXYMAMA~

3 comments:

  1. haha.. came across the song in Tagged some times ago and it was nice, despite the very weird song name... heck, now it's even one of my Tagged profile songs... XP

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol..but the song is damn nice...
    suit my taste...just SEXY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete