Click it here!

Saturday, December 26, 2009

26-12-2009 Bong Way Kiat vs SexyMama

--25/12/2009--


My first time hang out with 5.0 friends in KL
Huhu~
went to Times Square
watched Avatar 3D
Shopped with Kok Pei...
and Kok Pei had some 'comments' about my clubbing
I appreciate those comments...
and they made me realize that
How much have I changed...

actually No...
I never changed
I just found the other side of me
When I am with 5.0 people...
I am Bong Way Kiat
When I am with UTP friends...
I am Sexymama aka Bong
and I wouldn't choose to be one of them
because I want to be both,
or I shall say Both are also me....

Just like what Anderson said..
"Just be yourself enough dy"
So, Who am i??
"that's not a secret like Gossip girl who never tell"
wkakakaka...
XOXO
SexyMama

****

Thanks to Yi Zhi and other friends as well...
concerning about my relationship status
but I can't really update u guys yet
all I can do now is wait and see...
when things are settled down..
I will update in my Facebook!
I promise

2 comments:

  1. Well I wonder who the mysterious person is :-) HUGGIES

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha ha! from the Huggies i know who u are!

    ReplyDelete