Click it here!

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

02-11-2011 Mama & His Vietnam Trip


One last post before my next coming oversea trip for this year

VIETNAM - Ho Chi Minh

From Siem Reap, 
I took a bus to Phnom Penh and from there,
I took boat to Vietnam actually.
A total of 5 tourists were on that boat, 
including me
and I was the only asian~


At the border

 Of course,
the reason I did that was because
of wanting to see the beautiful Mekong Delta




Sun Rise at the Vietnam Border ( Chao Dong)
before taking a van to Ho Chi Minh City


At Ho Chi Minh


This is REAL Scary !
The people there would just open your door 
and sell things to you when you stop on a road.


Nice visiting places




 See what's inside?
LOOK carefully~






Great food







Happening night life


My 3 sims card that I used in all three different countries
And at last,
Bye bye to my 3 weeks South East Asia trip
 Can't wait for my next flight to a secret destination...
Hehe~
This will be my first time visiting that country
stay tuned!!

XOXO
-Mama-

No comments:

Post a Comment