Click it here!

Monday, November 14, 2011

14-11-2011 Mama & Perth Chapter 1

-Day 1-

Well,
Taking this breathtaking picture cost me to be scolded
by a handsome fine man in front of me
Now I know not all good looking guys are kind
:(

Waiting at Perth Airport for my host to pick me up




-Day 2-

Taking TransPerth to Fremantle


Shopped at E-Shed markets
where you can find the same kind of souvenirs
sold at the cheapest price in the whole Perth!


Wait a minute! 
What's that? I wanna take a pic with it!


Okay! Pose....
FIERCE!!!!!



At Fremantle Prison



What did I do wrong in this country??


Ah! Burglary!
I know I am poor but I would never do that!
lol~

Fired right at my ass!



Had one of the famous food in Fremantle


Fish and Chips
and this cost Aussie $ 15
= MYR 45++

Okay..
Another Statue
Engage some feelings
and 
POSE!
even though it is just a statue!



Looking at those sea gulls
they are HUGE!



Street performance 
He was really hilarious!


NO....Don't!


Lovely day at Fremantle~


And at our way back, 
we bought this!


Cooked it at night



Da! Da! Da!
Spaghetti Bolognese!


and it was really really delicious!

That's all for Day 1 and 2
Chapter 1 out of 4 

XOXO
-Mama-

1 comment: