Click it here!

Friday, March 8, 2013

08-03-2013 Bong & Laos Trip Part 10


There was this temple thingy that 
you could enter at Buddha Park..
but it did look a bit eerie.....
Peeped through the small window inside the cave temple
and 
you could see buddha statues were inside..
Some even were placed with lightings 
so that visitors could see them clearly~
Climbing up from level to level
you had to use these very steep stairs
and when you reached the top
you would see this..
ABSOLUTELY breathtaking!
Back to the ground..
and walked around
I loved this statue..
somehow it just reminded me of "God of Love"

The place was like kingdom of  Buddha~
After spending almost an hour there
just looked at Buddha statues
Finally I was on my way back to Vientiane
to catch my bus to next destination
Not to forget,
took a pic with the MYR 70 bucks Tuk-tuk
that I rided on~

So, where was my next destination after LAOS?
XOXO

-Bong-

No comments:

Post a Comment