Click it here!

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

17-02-2016 Bong & With Qatar From Doha to Kuala Lumpur

This was my first time
taking Qatar airways~
Many people said their food is really good~
Well, 
this is my time to access it myself!
I forgot to take pictures of food
from the first flight from Oslo to Doha...
So only pic from the second flight from Doha to Kuala Lumpur 
are "available" here~
The first meal was like a light full meal...
"Fish steamed soya bean garlic"
Second one was mushroom chicken
with rice~
Well,
the food was just 'okay' for me.
Just meeting standard of aircraft meal~
BUT...
what's special about Qatar with this flight was..
this little bag,
with a few useful nice things inside!
After about 24 hours of traveling,
finally we arrived at Penang airport with self transit from KLIA to KLIA 2,
switching from Qatar to Airasia (Now everyone can fly)
Lol!
"Someone has arrived with one side of shoe as checked in baggage?"
Lol!

XOXO
-Bong-

No comments:

Post a Comment