Click it here!

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

29-10-2013 Bong & His Sunny Copenhagen Trip (Part 7- finale)

We had the room upgraded on our way back,
with TV and bigger bed!
This is what we got originally~
After walking few hours in Copenhagen,
I still wanted to eat more..
not purely because I was hungry and tired,
the nice tasty look of the danish sandwiches really tempted me~
Again, danish rye bread!!
Yummy~
At night, we went to a grill restaurant because my friend wanted to try the grill pork
There you go... see how BIG it was
and I managed to finish all by myself~
Asian who eats a lot = BONG
The next morning,
time to eat more again~
Eating breakfast in a ferry and enjoying the sea view
This was PERFECT!
See how much I could eat? :)
White people who wanna date me probably are gone now
ha ha ha~

That's all for my Copenhagen trip...
XOXO
-Bong-

No comments:

Post a Comment