Click it here!

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

03-10-2017 Bong & His Third Summer in the North (Camping at Malangen)

This year summer,
Arne wanted very much
to bring me to a mountain hiking trip. 
It was a day
with mixed of sun and clouds...
But we decided to go for it anyway,
because we truly believed it would not be raining much....
First we walked pass some unused
summer barns....
then some unused trails
in the forest...
even walked across
some other people private areas...
(According to Arne, that was totally fine!)
Then we reached this stone bridge
that we already had visited last year....
We had to stop at the river
to fill up our water bottles....
That is actually the source of water
for some people living at Malangen....
So what happens when birds or another animals
poo in the water? 
Hehe!
Along the journey I was just amazed with the landscape
though I was also very very tired!
It felt like we were pretty close
to the icy mountain peak...
But I guess that was only illusion!
After 1.5 hours,
we reached the place where Arne planned to bring me to camp. 
Arne found a suitable place
where there was already campfires being made before. 
According to him,
this experience was special to him because he only had done it
with a very good playmate when they were both kids!
So I must say I am very honored!
We put down our bags,
and the rain started to pour!
Luckily we managed to build the tent
before the rain got heavier!
We were so damn tired...
so we decided to sleep early. 
The next day I woke up first,
so I started making the campfires
and drying my wet socks. 
Arne woke up later on
and made our grill sticks
with some branches.
Well,
I must say the taste of grill sausage was rather good
especially when we were so hungry 
after the long exhausting hiking the night before.
After the breakfast in the wilderness,
we went back to our home
through the fog in the forest...
and that why we became so wet
when we reached home!

XOXO
-Bong-

No comments:

Post a Comment