Click it here!

Friday, March 21, 2014

21-03-2014 Bong & His Stockholm Trip Part 10 (Nordiska Museet)

Coming out from T-Bane station,
it was very sunny
and of course, 
we enjoyed the warmness which we have been missing for months
during winter~
We took minitram from Centralen
Line 69 to Djurgården.
What?
Nasi Goreng in Stockholm??? 
Lol!
But i never seen such expensive Nasi Goreng in my life~
This was our next stop...
Nordiska Museet
I definitely would not want 
this at my home =)
eagle feet candle holder?
Come on~ 
lol
Well this doll looks pure
pretty
elegant
but I am sure it does look
SCARY
at the night!
The cool thing about this museum is
you can borrow this audio guide for free~ 
yeay~!
What about 
SAPMI ??
Who is Swedish then?
Hm....
I am sure 
you guys are wondering..
Why on earth did I took picture of these wool?
They actually have a big wall,
full of these~
OMG!
To be continued...

XOXO
-Bong-

No comments:

Post a Comment